Wednesday, November 10, 2010

'Say What' Wednesday

A brief list of the things my son has said to my husband or me in the last week. Always good for a laugh...Well, at least for us it is.

Lex (to me after Dennis told him I made a mess in the garage) with a very furrowed brow: Mommy, you’re silly. You got crap all over the garages.

Lex to Dennis after Dennis picked him up from daycare and he wasn’t ready to leave: Daddy, I want to punch you in face!

Lex to me: Mommy, I turned the fan off so you don’t get a cold.

Lex to me after seeing a picture of Trent Reznor on tv: That man is sad. He is sad because he lost his mommy. He’s very cross because it’s dark outside and he can’t see her.

Lex to a friend at daycare who had zoned out and was staring in Lex’s direction: Hey! Why are you staring at me like that with your eyes?

Lex (after noticing I'm becoming visibly frustrated with him): I'm sorry, Mommy. I'll stop jacking around now.


2 comments:

  1. I love that he says, "crap" and "jacking around". He was SO serious when he said it. I had to hug him and tell him that *I* was sorry that he was driving me crazy ;-)

    ReplyDelete